We have an experienced in-house landscape contracting team that undertakes a wide range of landscape build and maintenance projects. As part of our social objectives, we also provide landscape-based training programmes for local people who are finding it difficult to find work.
Our landscape team also provide a bespoke design and build service. Our Chartered Landscape Architects and Landscape Contractors combine their skills to enable us to deliver innovative quality projects from inception to completion. This gives our clients a clear point of contact throughout the process and overall peace of mind that every aspect of the project will be fully coordinated, implemented and managed.
Our contracts team deliver:
- General hard & soft landscaping
- Footpaths & cycle routes
- Civil Engineering & Drainage
- Signage / artwork / street furniture installation
- Play area installation
- Tree & shrub planting and maintenance
- Seeding / turf laying / grass cutting
- Herbicide application
- Environmental Caretakers - patrolling and maintaining neighbourhoods, rural areas and business parks
- CDM 2015 Principal Contractor role
Our contracting team is Constructionline registered