Our team of Chartered Landscape Architects support Architects, Developers, Parks Managers, Town Centre Managers, Project Managers, Teachers, Housing Managers and Resource Managers throughout their design projects.
Our professional team provides a reliable service, offering something fresh, some new ideas, something a bit different.
We work closely with clients who are conscious of the environment and want their projects to be designed with sustainability and biodiversity in mind.
Our team is dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable design solutions. We believe that all open spaces should be valuable resources for everyone promoting better health and wellbeing, preserving heritage, community cohesion, biodiversity and supporting economic prosperity.
Our landscape architectural services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Concept plans
- Scoping studies - including spatial analysis and area action plans
- Site surveys and assessment
- Sketch designs and visuals
- Layout designs and detail construction drawings
- Landscape management plans
- Schedules of Work
- Advice and preparation for planning applications, approval from other statutory authorities and health and safety plans
- Contract management - including preparing contract documents, tender procedures, contract administration and monitoring work on site to practical completion
- CDM 2015 Principal Designer role
- Graphics for interpretation & art features
Our design team is a Landscape Institute registered design practice