- The Surface Print Company Ltd (Manual Handling Training) Read case study
- Ritherdon & Company Ltd (COSHH Training) Read case study
- FTSE 100 Postal Service Provider (Environmental Conference Management and Delivery) Read case study
- Manchester Central (Internal Auditor Training) Read case study
- Crown Paints (Sustainability Training) Read case study
- Myerscough College (Environmental Training) Read case study
- Child Action North West (Environmental Training) Read case study
Our clients know that training is good for business and good for the workforce. It can improve business performance, profit and staff morale. There are lots of reasons why you might need training, such as to improve working practices, raise general awareness, or fulfil the development needs of employees. Whatever your reasons, we can work with you to identify the right training package for your needs.
Our training packages cover quality, environment, and health and safety topics and all of our consultants are qualified training practitioners who use their knowledge and experience to deliver professional, relevant training that meets the training objectives of our clients.
What our clients need:
- Training that meets business objectives.
- Planned sessions with clear aims and learning outcomes.
- A variety of training options, including accredited and non-accredited courses.
- An end-of-course evaluation to obtain feedback.
- Stimulating and engaging training sessions.
- Flexible delivery locations throughout the UK*
How we can help:
We offer three options to fulfil your training requirements:
Varying in length from 30 minute toolbox talks to a week-long training course, and covering whatever topic(s) you require, our bespoke training packages are completely tailored to your needs. We will work with you to develop training objectives, a lesson plan and a session suited to your requirements.
If you don’t need a bespoke course designing from scratch, we can offer an extensive range of ‘off the shelf’ pre-prepared training sessions. There are many titles to choose from so please get in touch for more information.
We are approved to deliver a number of externally accredited (e.g. CIEH) training courses if you want a more formal training session for your staff that offers a qualification. All course content is in accordance with the requirements of the accredited body.
*Please note, where organisations do not feel they have adequate training facilities or where a client would prefer staff to be trained off-site, the training facilities at our Head Office are available as an alternative.