Legislation Update Service
The Legislation Update Service is an innovative and easy to use online product, providing organisations throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland with bespoke legal registers covering environment, health & safety and food.
How we help
The Legislation Update Service helps over 600 businesses and public sector organisations stay up to date with changes in legislation and meet the compliance obligation requirements of management systems standards for environment, health & safety and food safety including:
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 22000 Food Safety
What the service does
The product provides organisations with the ability to:
- Identify their relevant compliance obligations.
- Access the relevant legislation and guidance.
- Document how the law applies.
- Demonstrate that they keep up to date with changes in compliance obligations.
- Record and retain information as evidence of compliance.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of their compliance status.
Save time. Save money. Stay compliant.
Our legal registers have a number of features including:
- The ability to create bespoke legal registers containing the legislation relevant to your organisation’s activities.
- Plain English summaries of all legislation.
- Legal content updated each month with new and amended legislation, automatically updating your legal register(s).
- A monthly newsletter containing information on new and amended legislation relevant to your organisation, as well as news, guidance, consultations, case law, prosecutions, expert commentary and product recalls.
- Multi-site options to structure your legal register(s).
- The ability to write compliance comments against individual pieces of legislation and upload documents to create an audit trail.
- The option to assign actions and schedule reminders.
- The ability to add non-statutory compliance obligations (Other Requirements) to your legal register(s).
- Environmental aspects register linked to your environment legislation register.
- Health & safety hazard identification register linked to your health & safety legislation register.
- Helpline support for legal and technical enquiries.
For more information or to sign up for a free trial, visit www.legislationupdateservice.co.uk